PARABRAHMA BHAVAM,SARVESVARABHAVAM-

CHAPTER-7, SLOKAM:-24.

JNANA VIJNANA YOGAM-

(Parabrahma bhavam)-


AVYAKTAM  VYAKTIMAM  MANYANTE   MAMABUDDHAYAH

PARAM  BAVAJANANTO  MAMAAVYAMANUTTAMAM.


The avivekikal(Ignorant people) do not understand my inperishable and Supreme Parabrahmabhavam, 

They think that I have taken human form and forget that I am above all Indriyas.


CHAPTER-9, SLOKAM:-11.

Raja vidya  Raja Guhya Yogam:-

(Sarvesvarabhavam)-

AVAJANANTI  MAM  MOODA  MANUSHEEM  TANUMASRITAM

PARAM  BHAVAMJANANTO  MAMA  BOODAMAHESVARAM.


Avivekikal [ignorant people] who do not know my sarvesvara bhavam [Supreme Status] disgrace me that I am  depending on human roopam [form].    



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spiritual Import of the Mahabharata and the Bhagavadgita : Ch-5. Part-5.( Last Part)

The Spiritual Import of the Mahabharata and the Bhagavad gita : Ch-10. Part-3.

The Spiritual Import of the Mahabharata and the Bhagavadgita : Ch-9. Part-8.